Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm tick bit, itchy, twitching at the slightest movement or touch and scolded like a little kid.

North Carolina is COVERED in wood ticks! It's total torture. Every time I feel something I'm looking for a tick. Been bit no less that 5 times in the past week. So today I was staring long and hard at the cats flea and tick repellent. Dawn saw me looking at it and said, "Mike, don't! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT spray that on yourself. In fact, give me the bottle before I have to call poison control.....There, now go outside and talk to The Neighbor Lady."

"Fine! I bet she has some tick spray I can have!"


Before I even made it across the yard The Neighbor Lady was calling out to me, "Go home Mike. Dawn jus
 called an said you aint s'posed ta have tick spray. She said ya s'posed ta git home a'fore she gits mad."


So now I'm tick bit, itchy, twitching at the slightest movement or touch and scolded like a little kid. I think there will be a bottle of Deep Woods OFF in my immediate future.

No comments:

Post a Comment